As „all -round-experts“, we feel responsible for the tax aspects of our focus areas. This is particularly true for the tax implications of our clients’ transactions and asset management / private equity.
5.1. Tax Consulting and Restructuring
We advise within the framework of accounting law, with a main focus on balance sheet, turnover and corporate tax law as well as real estate taxation. We also help in the choice of legal structure for businesses, by conducting tax burden comparisons.
- tax due diligence
- corporate tax planning and structuring as well as conversions
- tax planning, structure and management of asset portfolios for high net worth individuals
- structuring of succession planning, trusts and foundations
5.2. Standardised Tax Compliance (Accounting / Financial Statements)
We provide businesses, foundations and asset holding individuals with the full services of a certified tax office, such as the preparation of financial statements, periodic bookkeeping and support with tax audits and external audits.
- preparation of financial statements and net income accounts for domestic and foreign corporations and partnerships as well as for individuals
- tax returns for domestic and foreign corporations
- tax Assessment declarations
- tax calculations, including the determination of applicable taxes
- tax expert opinions
- correspondence and negotiations with tax authorities
- legal support with tax audits
5.3. International Taxation
With our experience in international tax law we help clients with their cross-border transactions. You will find us a competent partner on matters of choice of the suitable international legal form, on questions relating to the International Relations Tax Law (AStG) as well as double taxation agreements.
- set-up of a permanent establishment of a foreign corporation
- formation of a partnership or corporation in Germany
- compliance with all tax filing obligations for foreign investors with restricted tax liability
- obtaining of advance tax rulings (ruling requests)
- value added tax in cross-border deliveries and services
- specifics with allocation of losses